(1) Each student will be required to devote 15 hours per week for concurrent Field work and a total of 150 hours in the session.
Evaluation of the students will be done on the following lines.
(1) Agency of Visit
(2) Agency Placement
(3) Village Placement
(2) Independent passing in Theory & Field Work is necessary. No grace marks will be allowed in Field Work.
(3) Failures in Field Work will have to repeat the course as regular students.
(4) Exemptions are allowed in Theory Papers.
* Eligibility : Applicants passed any graduate (B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Bio, Math, Home Sci.), B.A. in Social Work with Second Division must.
– Admission according to the merit list.