- The SC, ST, SBC, NT and OBC students are eligible for Government scholarship.
- Concession in fees is also given to the students of various categories. Students are advised to keep contact with the office to know the conditions and rules in getting these benefits.
- E B.C. form should be submitted to the college as per guidelines displayed on the college notice board with income-certificate of the year 2015-16 and two attested copies of ration card.
- Students hailing from villages with population below 10,000 will have to submit income certificate duly signed by village Sarpanch. Income Certificate issued by Deputy-Sarpanch will not be accepted. Those who are from a locality with a population above 10,000 will have to submit Income Certificate duly signed by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- A student below the age of 18 years will have to submit concession forms duly signed by his / her parent or legitimate guardian to claim E.B.C. concession.
- To be eligible for E.B.C. concession a student must secure 75% of attendance in each subject every month and show satisfactory progress in Unit Tests and Terminal Exams. Those who do not fulfill these conditions shall not be deemed eligible for E.B.C. concession.
- The students claiming E.B.C. concession must attach the original copy of the Court Affidavit signed by a Magistrate for the gap period, if any, to the E.B.C. Form.
- After submitting E.B.C. concession forms or scholarship forms students are advised to obtain acknowledgment of the same.
- i) Students fulfill our E.B.C. Concession forms in online process.
The general terms & conditions laid down by the college for award of various scholarships & awards are given below –
1) Applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra.
2) The duly filled in application forms should be submitted to the college office within two weeks of securing admission. The acknowledgment received thereafter should be kept for future reference.
3) Application forms will be available in the college office from morning 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on all working days.